Denise Goldberg's blog

A return to death
To the lowest place in North America

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Memories in patterned words

A little word play... I was pointed to Wordle by an entry in a friend's blog today. In the words of the Wordle creator:
Wordle is a toy for generating 'word clouds' from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.

I thought it might be interesting to see what kind of cloud was created from the Death Valley journal that Rover wrote for me, so I plunked my journal into Wordle to see what would come out. Yes, that silly red dog Rover did use my name quite a few times as he wrote this journal, didn't he? See, it really is fun to play with words!


Image created by http://www.wordle.net


Where next?

Go back to Captured by... camera-happy Denise!.